Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Women's Bronte Lo EMU Boots

Stay comfy year round in our easygoing Women's EMU Bronte Lo Boots. Crafted from supple, durable suede, they're lined with 100% Australian Merino wool -- which offers cozy comfort during winter months, and cool breathability during summer. Sheepskin is also naturally odor-resistant! Quite possibly the world's most versatile boot, the Bronte Lo goes well with jeans, yoga pants, shorts... just about everything. Double stitching enhances durability, and dual EVA soles deliver comfort and traction, all day and night long. Sizes run large; half sizes should round down. 8 ½" tall. Imported.

Search terms: Sheepskin Boots, Shearling Boots, Suede Boots, Leather Boots, EMU Boots, Australian Boots


Last month I tried the Cupid Panty brief. Let me start by giving you a little history about me. I am a queen sized woman and have a bit more girth than some to control, so with that I will continue with my review. The Cupid Panty brief was tested over 1 month's time. This product had minimal hold and held me in a bit but it was not as optimum as I would have liked. I purchased this product at Walmart for $8.00 so I guess you get what you pay for.

It is my opinion that if you are looking for shapewear that is going to give you long-term control, lift and definition, you are going to have to put out a minimum of $20.00 to get quality. Walmart makes goods in quantity and a lot of times it is not the best quality. The Cupid Panty brief I say was only good for 1 to 2 wearings before it began to fall apart. After the first washing I began to see signs of wear in the inside upper thigh area. After the second washing, the inner elastic ribbing began to pull out and would hang from the inside of the garment after putting it on. I was not impressed. I guess I was kind of spoiled since I was trying two different styles. When you have worn a quality garment and you trial a sub par product, you just cannot give good marks.

I say if you want something that is quick and disposable for maybe 1 or 2 wearings with a little bit of hold... go ahead and purchase this but I would not waste my cash on this one. I buy my shapewear for the long haul.

Author: Monique Edwards- Women's Shapewear http://www.womens-shapewear.com
http://www.womens-shapewear.ruqqa.com

EMU Boots UK

No comments:

Post a Comment